Thursday, September 6, 2012

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to 7th Grade History. This parent blog is updated each Friday to let you know what we did in class this week. If your student has me 2nd or 3rd period they may be very confused about my class. We had some technical difficulties. Please assure them I will go over everything tomorrow.

Tonight please watch the videos on Schoology with your student and help them to get a feel for the class. If they are having trouble logging on it is OK, I expect there to be some bugs at first. We will work it all out tomorrow. Unfortunately I was unable to upload the videos on this blog from my work computer. I will upload them tonight from my home computer so if they are unavailable at the moment, check back later (they are definitely available on Schoology in the Course Information folder).

I'm very excited for your child to be in my class and for the year we have ahead. Tomorrow we will be creating our expectation guides in class and going over the grading system

As always let me know if there are any questions! Have a great day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment