Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thursday March 28

Hello!

I hope everyone has recovered from the snow. We have been very busy here in A212, I wanted to recap a few things and go over some date changes.

First off, the last two weeks have been MCAS central around here. I have to say how very proud I am of the effort my students put forth on the test. They really utilized their time and really took it seriously- bravo to you parents and guardians, you should be proud as well!

Yesterday we had the pleasure of going on a field trip with the entire team. We saw an awesome 3D Movie on the Galapagos Islands at the Imax and then had a delicious lunch (where we got to view more exotic animals) at the Rainforest Cafe.  The students were extremely well behaved, especially given the fact that we had over 90 students together in the restaurant, again you should be proud of your student and their excellent behavior, they represented their families and the school very well.

Next week we are back to normal in terms of Coursepacks and projects. I have moved a few due dates around to hopefully give students more time. I split the Rome Courespack (at the request of the students) into smaller chunks. The first chunk was due today. The second part will be due Friday, April 12th (before vacation). The third part will be due Friday April 26th and count towards 3rd term. I have also moved their project due dates to third term, also to be counted towards 3rd term.

As always if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Have a great weekend,

Ms. Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment